4 Jul 2011

One Night, Two Drops and 10 years younger...

Younger Looking Skin by Morning. That's according to Kiehl's and their slogan for their new Serum-Midnight Recovery Concentrate. 



We have put this serum to the test. Staring from last night. Prone to combination/oily skin, I thought that this might not be the ideal product for me, considering that it is a concoction of Evening Primrose and other essential oils. But I had no cause for worry as it was absorbed quickly and also, there is nothing wrong with having a little extra moisture overnight, as I struggle to drain my skin off any form of shine through out the day. One thing that is always a plus for me is that Midnight Recovery Serum is paraben, mineral oil and fragrance free, which is ideal for anyone prone to break out. I shall continue the test and give an update in about a weeks time. For more details about Midnight Recovery Concentrate and other amazing products by Kiehl's check out there page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment